For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1006? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1006 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Liu J et al. Hyperglycemia-induced cerebral hematoma expansion is mediated by plasma kallikrein. Nat Med 17:206-10 (2011).
- Morris KE et al. Autonomic nervous system regulates secretion of anti-inflammatory prohormone SMR1 from rat salivary glands. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C514-24 (2009).
- Gao BB et al. Extracellular carbonic anhydrase mediates hemorrhagic retinal and cerebral vascular permeability through prekallikrein activation. Nat Med 13:181-8 (2007).
- Veloso D Does resistance to endotoxin in primates correlate with levels of plasma prekallikrein? Immunopharmacology 33:374-6 (1996).
- Veloso D et al. Structure, kinetics, and function of human and rhesus plasma prekallikreins are similar. Thromb Haemost 68:526-33 (1992).
- Veloso D & Colman RW Western blot analyses of prekallikrein and its activation products in human plasma. Thromb Haemost 65:382-8 (1991).
- Veloso D et al. A monoclonal anti-human plasma prekallikrein antibody that inhibits activation of prekallikrein by factor XIIa on a surface. Blood 70:1053-62 (1987).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"