For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- F730001G15Rik antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 171 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor H963 antibody
Anti-Platelet Activating Receptor H963 antibody images
Western blot - Platelet Activating Receptor H963 antibody (ab75282)
All lanes : Anti-Platelet Activating Receptor H963 antibody (ab75282) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Platelet Activating Receptor H963 antibody (ab75282)
Immunofluorescence analysis of Platelet Activating Receptor H963 in MCF-7 cells, using
ab75282 at 1/500 dilution with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Platelet Activating Receptor H963 antibody (ab75282)
This product has been referenced in:
- Xiao X et al. Airborne fine particulate matter alters the expression of endothelin receptors in rat coronary arteries. Environ Pollut 218:487-496 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 27461751) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"