For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionHeparin binding mitogenic protein. Has neurite extension activity.
- Tissue specificityOsteoblast and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pleiotrophin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HARP antibody
- HB-GAM antibody
- HBBM antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"