For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detection limit for recombinant Human Pleiotrophin: 0.3 ng/well.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa. Detection limit for recombinant Human Pleiotrophin: 25 ng/lane, under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
- FunctionHeparin binding mitogenic protein. Has neurite extension activity.
- Tissue specificityOsteoblast and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pleiotrophin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HARP antibody
- HB-GAM antibody
- HBBM antibody
References for Anti-Pleiotrophin antibody (ab97677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"