For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Pleiotrophin antibody [EPR3041]
See all Pleiotrophin primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3041] to Pleiotrophin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N terminal of Human Pleiotrophin
- Positive control
- NIH/3T3 treated with 2% FBS cell lysate. Fetal brain tissue lysate.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3041
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P.
||1/10000 - 1/20000. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionHeparin binding mitogenic protein. Has neurite extension activity.
- Tissue specificityOsteoblast and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pleiotrophin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HARP antibody
- HB-GAM antibody
- HBBM antibody
Anti-Pleiotrophin antibody [EPR3041] images
References for Anti-Pleiotrophin antibody [EPR3041] (ab79411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"