For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds specifically to phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate (PtdIns4P), but not to other phosphoinositides.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FAPP 1 antibody
- FAPP-1 antibody
- FAPP1 antibody
Anti-PLEKHA3 antibody images
References for Anti-PLEKHA3 antibody (ab57695)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"