For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 87 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).
- FunctionBinds specifically to phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate (PtdIns3P), but not to other phosphoinositides.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in melanoma. Detected at low levels in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, liver and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2410005C22Rik antibody
- C88169 antibody
- MGC72599 antibody
Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody images
Western blot - PLEKHA4 antibody (ab68924)
All lanes : Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody (ab68924) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PLEKHA4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Observed band size : 87 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody (ab68924)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"