For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84727 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds specifically to phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate (PtdIns3P), but not to other phosphoinositides.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in melanoma. Detected at low levels in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, liver and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2410005C22Rik antibody
- C88169 antibody
- MGC72599 antibody
Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody images
Western blot - PLEKHA4 antibody (ab84727)
Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody (ab84727) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa
Additional bands at : 32 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PLEKHA4 antibody (ab84727)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"