For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PLEKHM3 antibody
See all PLEKHM3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PLEKHM3
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for PLEKHM3 and will not recognize the other PLEKHM proteins. At least three isoforms of PELKHM3 are known to exist.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 13 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human
- Positive control
- Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PH domains.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- DAPR antibody
- PH domain containing family M member 3 antibody
- PH domain-containing family M member 3 antibody
Anti-PLEKHM3 antibody images
References for Anti-PLEKHM3 antibody (ab91601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"