For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23391? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23391 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Delloye-Bourgeois C et al. PlexinA1 is a new Slit receptor and mediates axon guidance function of Slit C-terminal fragments. Nat Neurosci 18:36-45 (2015).
- Hernandez-Enriquez B et al. Floor plate-derived neuropilin-2 functions as a secreted semaphorin sink to facilitate commissural axon midline crossing. Genes Dev 29:2617-32 (2015).
- Zylbersztejn K et al. The vesicular SNARE Synaptobrevin is required for Semaphorin 3A axonal repulsion. J Cell Biol 196:37-46 (2012).
- Nawabi H et al. A midline switch of receptor processing regulates commissural axon guidance in vertebrates. Genes Dev 24:396-410 (2010).
- Tatsumi R et al. Possible implication of satellite cells in regenerative motoneuritogenesis: HGF upregulates neural chemorepellent Sema3A during myogenic differentiation. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 297:C238-52 (2009).
- Long JB et al. VEGF-A and Semaphorin3A: modulators of vascular sympathetic innervation. Dev Biol 334:119-32 (2009).
- Müller MW et al. Association of axon guidance factor semaphorin 3A with poor outcome in pancreatic cancer. Int J Cancer 121:2421-33 (2007).
- Eun SY et al. Cutting edge: rho activation and actin polarization are dependent on plexin-A1 in dendritic cells. J Immunol 177:4271-5 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"