For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab39350? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39350 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lee FH et al. Disrupting GluA2-GAPDH Interaction Affects Axon and Dendrite Development. Sci Rep 6:30458 (2016).
- Yamashita N et al. Plexin-A4-dependent retrograde semaphorin 3A signalling regulates the dendritic localization of GluA2-containing AMPA receptors. Nat Commun 5:3424 (2014).
- Mlechkovich G et al. Distinct cytoplasmic domains in Plexin-A4 mediate diverse responses to semaphorin 3A in developing mammalian neurons. Sci Signal 7:ra24 (2014).
- Oeschger FM et al. Gene expression analysis of the embryonic subplate. Cereb Cortex 22:1343-59 (2012).
- Gutekunst CA et al. PlexinA4 distribution in the adult rat spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia. J Chem Neuroanat 44:1-13 (2012).
- Gutekunst CA et al. Immunohistochemical Distribution of PlexinA4 in the Adult Rat Central Nervous System. Front Neuroanat 4: (2010).
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr
- Carcea I et al. Flotillin-mediated endocytic events dictate cell type-specific responses to semaphorin 3A. J Neurosci 30:15317-29 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"