For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PLK2 antibody
See all PLK2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PLK2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C-terminal region of human PLK2, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- PMA treated Pam212 cell lysate, rat testis tissue lysate, human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24598160
- FunctionMay play a role in the division of at least some cell types, such as fibroblasts, and could function in embryogenesis, wound healing or neoplasia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC5/Polo subfamily.
Contains 2 POLO box domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- hPlk2 antibody
- hSNK antibody
- PLK-2 antibody
Anti-PLK2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PLK2 antibody (ab71311)
Human breast carcinoma tissue with ab71311 at 1/50 dilution. DAB staining.
Western blot - PLK2 antibody (ab71311)
All lanes : Anti-PLK2 antibody (ab71311) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : PMA-treated Pam212 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Rat testis whole cell lysate
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"