For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2642? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2642 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Czub B et al. TOPORS, a Dual E3 Ubiquitin and Sumo1 Ligase, Interacts with 26 S Protease Regulatory Subunit 4, Encoded by the PSMC1 Gene. PLoS One 11:e0148678 (2016).
- Rosario CO et al. A novel role for Plk4 in regulating cell spreading and motility. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014).
- Rosario CO et al. Plk4 is required for cytokinesis and maintenance of chromosomal stability. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:6888-93 (2010).
- Martindill DM et al. Nucleolar release of Hand1 acts as a molecular switch to determine cell fate. Nat Cell Biol 9:1131-41 (2007).
- Syed N et al. Transcriptional silencing of Polo-like Kinase 2 (Snk/Plk2) is a frequent event in B cell malignancies. Blood : (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"