For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).Can be blocked with Human PLRG1 peptide (ab22860).
- FunctionNecessary for spliceosome assembly and for pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PRL1/PRL2 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- Cwc1 antibody
- MGC110980 antibody
- pleiotropic regulator 1 (PRL1 homolog, Arabidopsis) antibody
Anti-PLRG1 antibody images
Western blot - PLRG1 antibody (ab1372)
Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab1372) + Lysate prepared from mouse kidney extract at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Primary incubated for 1 hour.
References for Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab1372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"