For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PLTP antibody
See all PLTP primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PLTP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-422 of Human PLTP
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionConverts HDL into larger and smaller particles. May play a key role in extracellular phospholipid transport and modulation of hdl particles.
- Tissue specificityWide tissue distribution. Placenta > pancreas > lung > kidney > heart > liver > skeletal muscle > brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. BPI/LBP family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BPI fold containing family E antibody
- BPIFE antibody
- HDLCQ9 antibody
Anti-PLTP antibody images
IHC-P - PLTP antibody (ab57273)
PLTP antibody (ab57273) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human ovary, clear cell carcinoma tissue.
Western blot - PLTP antibody (ab57273)
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-PLTP antibody (ab57273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"