For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionConverts HDL into larger and smaller particles. May play a key role in extracellular phospholipid transport and modulation of hdl particles.
- Tissue specificityWide tissue distribution. Placenta > pancreas > lung > kidney > heart > liver > skeletal muscle > brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. BPI/LBP family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BPI fold containing family E antibody
- BPIFE antibody
- HDLCQ9 antibody
Anti-PLTP antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PLTP antibody (ab85562)
ab85562 at a 1/100 dilution staining PLTP in human placenta tissue section by IHC-P.
References for Anti-PLTP antibody (ab85562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"