For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120425? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120425 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Pacitto R et al. CXCL12-induced macropinocytosis modulates two distinct pathways to activate mTORC1 in macrophages. J Leukoc Biol 101:683-692 (2017).
- Evans MD et al. Myosin II activity is required for structural plasticity at the axon initial segment. Eur J Neurosci 46:1751-1757 (2017).
- Weinberger F et al. Cardiac repair in guinea pigs with human engineered heart tissue from induced pluripotent stem cells. Sci Transl Med 8:363ra148 (2016).
- Wang K et al. Cardiac tissue slices: preparation, handling, and successful optical mapping. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 308:H1112-25 (2015).
- Yoshida S et al. Growth factor signaling to mTORC1 by amino acid-laden macropinosomes. J Cell Biol 211:159-72 (2015).
- Burton RA et al. Microscopic magnetic resonance imaging reveals high prevalence of third coronary artery in human and rabbit heart. Europace 14 Suppl 5:v73-v81 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"