For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Plxdc2 antibody
See all Plxdc2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Plxdc2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human Plxdc2.
- Positive control
- Human colon tissue lysate, human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in tumor angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the endothelial cells of the stroma but not in the endothelial cells of normal colonic tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the plexin family.
Contains 1 PSI domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ14623 antibody
- Plexin domain containing 2 antibody
- Plexin domain containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-Plxdc2 antibody images
Western blot - Plxdc2 antibody (ab67226)
Lane 1 : Anti-Plxdc2 antibody (ab67226) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Plxdc2 antibody (ab67226) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : human colon tissue lysate
Lane 2 : human colon tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Plxdc2 antibody (ab67226)
This image shows human brain tissue stained with ab67226 at 2.5µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-Plxdc2 antibody(ab67226)
Immunofluorescence of Plxdc2 in Human Brain cells using ab67226 at 50 ug/ml.
References for Anti-Plxdc2 antibody (ab67226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"