For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PMP70 antibody [EPR5614]
See all PMP70 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5614] to PMP70
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on the C terminus in Human PMP70.
- Positive control
- 293T, SH SY5Y, Caco2, and HepG2 cell lysates; permeabilized HepG2 cells.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam's RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5, 675, 063 and/or 7, 429, 487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 4.10 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5614
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionProbable transporter. The nucleotide-binding fold acts as an ATP-binding subunit with ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 70 kDa peroxisomal membrane protein antibody
- ABC 43 antibody
- ABC D3 antibody
Anti-PMP70 antibody [EPR5614] images
References for Anti-PMP70 antibody [EPR5614] (ab109448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"