For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103343 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCleaves presequences (transit peptides) from mitochondrial protein precursors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M16 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Beta MPP antibody
- Beta-MPP antibody
- BetaMPP antibody
Anti-PMPCB antibody images
Western blot - PMPCB antibody (ab103343)
Anti-PMPCB antibody (ab103343) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PMPCB antibody (ab103343)
ab103343 at 1/50 dilution staining PMPCB in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Mouse kidney tissue, followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-PMPCB antibody (ab103343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"