For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.09% Sodium chloride, 5mg/ml BSA, 0.2mg Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityHeart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, and pancreas. Lower level in brain, placenta and lung.
- PathwayIsoprenoid biosynthesis; isopentenyl diphosphate biosynthesis via mevalonate pathway; isopentenyl diphosphate from (R)-mevalonate: step 2/3.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- hPMK antibody
- HUMPMKI antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035546 antibody
Anti-PMVK antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PMVK antibody (ab65806)
ab65806, at 1µg/ml, staining PMVK in the cytoplasm of paraffin embedded rat skeletal muscle sections by Immunohistochemistry. DAB chromogenic reaction.
Western blot - PMVK antibody (ab65806)
Anti-PMVK antibody (ab65806) at 2 µg/ml + cardiac muscle tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-PMVK antibody (ab65806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"