For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PNCK antibody
See all PNCK primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to PNCK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length PNCK protein (Human)
- Positive control
- PNCK transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted moelcular weight 38 kDa
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. This antibody has only been tested against transfected cells.
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates CREB1 and SYN1/synapsin I. Phosphorylates and activates CAMK1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CAMKK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- CaM KI beta antibody
Anti-PNCK antibody images
Western blot - PNCK antibody (ab67602)
All lanes : Anti-PNCK antibody (ab67602) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PNCK transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 14 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PNCK antibody (ab67602)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"