For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates CREB1 and SYN1/synapsin I. Phosphorylates and activates CAMK1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CAMKK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- CaM KI beta antibody
Anti-PNCK antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PNCK antibody (ab72514)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human brain tissue using ab72514 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
Western blot - PNCK antibody (ab72514)
All lanes : Anti-PNCK antibody (ab72514) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LOVO cell extract treated with hydrogen peroxide (100µM, 30 mins)
Lane 2 : LOVO cell extract treated with hydrogen peroxide (100µM, 30 mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-PNCK antibody (ab72514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"