For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab71810? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71810 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Shenoy AT et al. Streptococcus pneumoniae in the heart subvert the host response through biofilm-mediated resident macrophage killing. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006582 (2017).
- Li P et al. Streptococcus pneumoniae induces autophagy through the inhibition of the PI3K-I/Akt/mTOR pathway and ROS hypergeneration in A549 cells. PLoS One 10:e0122753 (2015).
- Statt S et al. Statin-conferred enhanced cellular resistance against bacterial pore-forming toxins in airway epithelial cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 53:689-702 (2015).
- Cassone M et al. The HtrA Protease from Streptococcus pneumoniae Digests Both Denatured Proteins and the Competence-stimulating Peptide. J Biol Chem 287:38449-59 (2012).
- Solovyova AS et al. The solution structure and oligomerization behavior of two bacterial toxins: pneumolysin and perfringolysin O. Biophys J 87:540-52 (2004).
- Suárez-Alvarez B et al. Characterisation of mouse monoclonal antibodies for pneumolysin: fine epitope mapping and V gene usage. Immunol Lett 88:227-39 (2003).
- Cima-Cabal MD et al. A specific and ultrasensitive chemiluminescent sandwich ELISA test for the detection and quantitation of pneumolysin. J Immunoassay Immunochem 22:99-112 (2001).
- de los Toyos JR et al. Functional analysis of pneumolysin by use of monoclonal antibodies. Infect Immun 64:480-4 (1996).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"