For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37, 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityTestis and brain specific. In some patients suffering from cancers, it is also specifically expressed by the paraneoplastic tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNMA family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. In tumor cells, it is cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- 37 kDa neuronal protein antibody
- MA1 antibody
- Neuron- and testis-specific protein 1 antibody
Anti-PNMA1 antibody images
References for Anti-PNMA1 antibody (ab42467)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"