For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityTestis and brain specific. In some patients suffering from cancers, it is also specifically expressed by the paraneoplastic tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNMA family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. In tumor cells, it is cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- 37 kDa neuronal protein antibody
- MA1 antibody
- Neuron- and testis-specific protein 1 antibody
Anti-PNMA1 antibody images
IHC-P - PNMA1 antibody (ab56496)
PNMA1 antibody (ab56496) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human stomach.
Western blot - PNMA1 antibody (ab56496)
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
PNMA1 antibody (ab56496) at 1ug/lane + IMR-32 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-PNMA1 antibody (ab56496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"