For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 1mg/ml BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- RelevancePNPLA3 is a multifunctional enzyme which has both triacylglycerol lipase and acylglycerol O-acyltransferase activities. It contains one patatin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type II membrane protein
- Acylglycerol O acyltransferase antibody
- Adiponutrin antibody
- ADPN antibody
Anti-PNPLA3 antibody images
References for Anti-PNPLA3 antibody (ab87875)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"