For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionLipid hydrolase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, muscle, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PNPLA4 may play a role in mitochondrial disorders characterized by complex IV deficiency.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 patatin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium independent phospholipases A2 eta antibody
- DXS1283E antibody
- GS2 antibody
Anti-PNPLA4 antibody images
References for Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab105006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"