For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionLipid hydrolase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, muscle, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PNPLA4 may play a role in mitochondrial disorders characterized by complex IV deficiency.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 patatin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium independent phospholipases A2 eta antibody
- DXS1283E antibody
- GS2 antibody
Anti-PNPLA4 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab125879)
Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab125879) at 1/500 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate
at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab125879)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Hepatoma, using ab125879 antibody at 1:500 dilution
References for Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab125879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"