For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSerine hydrolase, whose specific chemical modification by certain organophosphorus (OP) compounds leads to distal axonopathy.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NTE family.
Contains 3 cyclic nucleotide-binding domains.
Contains 1 patatin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Nucleus membrane. Mitochondrion membrane. Lysosome membrane. Microsome membrane. Found in the nuclear, mitochondrial, lysosomal, and microsomal fractions.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf111 antibody
- Nre antibody
- NTE R1 antibody
Anti-PNPLA7 antibody images
References for Anti-PNPLA7 antibody (ab121302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"