For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionNegatively regulates cell proliferation and cell migration.
- Tissue specificityKidney, heart, liver, pancreas and vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class V subfamily.
Contains 20 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 9430070G18 antibody
- LRRGT00160 antibody
- MGC24995 antibody
Anti-PODN antibody images
References for Anti-PODN antibody (ab101347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"