For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-POGK antibody
See all POGK primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to POGK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 431-541 of Human POGK
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DDE domain.
Contains 1 HTH CENPB-type DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BASS 2 antibody
- BASS2 antibody
- KIAA1513 antibody
Anti-POGK antibody images
References for Anti-POGK antibody (ab57543)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"