For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an essential role at the early stage of chromosomal DNA replication by coupling the polymerase alpha/primase complex to the cellular replication machinery.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA polymerase alpha subunit B family.
- DomainThe N-terminal 240 amino acids are sufficient to mediate complex formation.
modificationsPhosphorylated in a cell cycle-dependent manner, in G2/M phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AI573378 antibody
- DNA directed DNA polymerase alpha 2 antibody
- DNA polymerase alpha 70 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-POLA2 antibody images
References for Anti-POLA2 antibody (ab57002)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"