For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 apaG domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 38 kDa DNA polymerase delta interaction protein antibody
- delta interacting protein 2 antibody
- DNA polymerase delta interaction protein p38 antibody
Anti-POLDIP2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-POLDIP2 antibody (ab121018)
All lanes : Anti-POLDIP2 antibody (ab121018) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells lysate - siControl
Lane 2 : Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells lysate - siPOLDIP2
Lane 3 : Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells lysate - siControl
Lane 4 : Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells lysate - siPOLDIP2
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-POLDIP2 antibody (ab121018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"