For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab15085? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15085 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kim J et al. Ablation of miR-10b Suppresses Oncogene-Induced Mammary Tumorigenesis and Metastasis and Reactivates Tumor-Suppressive Pathways. Cancer Res 76:6424-6435 (2016).
- Roy A et al. Targeting Serglycin Prevents Metastasis in Murine Mammary Carcinoma. PLoS One 11:e0156151 (2016).
- Thienpont B et al. Tumour hypoxia causes DNA hypermethylation by reducing TET activity. Nature 537:63-68 (2016).
- Cunha SI et al. Endothelial ALK1 Is a Therapeutic Target to Block Metastatic Dissemination of Breast Cancer. Cancer Res 75:2445-56 (2015).
- Fischer KR et al. Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition is not required for lung metastasis but contributes to chemoresistance. Nature 527:472-6 (2015).
- Harmsen S et al. Surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering nanostars for high-precision cancer imaging. Sci Transl Med 7:271ra7 (2015).
- Samén E et al. Visualization of angiogenesis during cancer development in the polyoma middle T breast cancer model: molecular imaging with (R)-[11C]PAQ. EJNMMI Res 4:17 (2014).
- Dilworth SM & Griffin BE Monoclonal antibodies against polyoma virus tumor antigens. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 79:1059-63 (1982).
- Dilworth SM Protein kinase activities associated with distinct antigenic forms of polyoma virus middle T-antigen. EMBO J 1:1319-28 (1982).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"