For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay play an important role in heart development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in skeletal muscle and detected in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the popeye family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- bA355M14.1 antibody
- POP3 antibody
- POPD3 antibody
Anti-POPDC3 antibody images
Western blot - POPDC3 antibody (ab76388)
Anti-POPDC3 antibody (ab76388) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-POPDC3 antibody (ab76388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"