For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5-10% Foetal calf serum, 0.2M Tris HCl. pH 7.4
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Primary antibody notesThis reagent has been used in two colour flow cytometry with MIL2 to distinguish between monocytes and granulocytes.
- Clone numberMIL3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/50.
Use 50µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl. ab34020 has been used in two colour flow cytometry with MIL2 to distinguish between monocytes and granulocytes.
ab91545-Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- RelevanceSWC8 is a porcine cell surface antigen, expressed by granulocytes, B cells, a subset of T cells and by some non-haematopoietic cells.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"