For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab108204 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in breast cancer cell lines (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesIn the N-terminal section; belongs to the POTE family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the actin family.
Contains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cell cortex. Colocalizes with actin filaments.
Information by UniProt
- A26C1B antibody
- ACTB antibody
- ANKRD26-like family C member 1B antibody
Anti-POTEF antibody images
References for Anti-POTEF antibody (ab108204)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"