For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Regulated the expression of a number of genes such as SPRR2A or placental lactogen.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in epidermis and cultured keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the POU transcription factor family. Class-2 subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 POU-specific domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- class 2 antibody
- Epoc 1 antibody
- Epoc1 antibody
Anti-POU2F3 antibody images
References for Anti-POU2F3 antibody (ab101724)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"