For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Regulated the expression of a number of genes such as SPRR2A or placental lactogen.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in epidermis and cultured keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the POU transcription factor family. Class-2 subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 POU-specific domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- class 2 antibody
- Epoc 1 antibody
- Epoc1 antibody
Anti-POU2F3 antibody images
Western blot - POU2F3 antibody (ab26045)
Anti-POU2F3 antibody (ab26045) at 0.5 µg/ml + Fetal placenta lysate 10ug.
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG. diluted 1: 50,000 - 100,000
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - POU2F3 antibody (ab26045)
Ab26045 at a 4.0-8.0 ug/ml dilution, staining paraffin embedded human muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Cells with positive label are skeletal muscle cells, and are indicated with arrows.
References for Anti-POU2F3 antibody (ab26045)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"