For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Regulated the expression of a number of genes such as SPRR2A or placental lactogen.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in epidermis and cultured keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the POU transcription factor family. Class-2 subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 POU-specific domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- class 2 antibody
- Epoc 1 antibody
- Epoc1 antibody
Anti-POU2F3 antibody images
References for Anti-POU2F3 antibody (ab57053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"