For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.12 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceThe POU6F1 gene encodes a protein that is part of a family of transcription factors which exhibit distinct temporal and spatial patterns of expression.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Brain 5 antibody
- Brain specific homeobox/POU domain protein 5 antibody
- Brn 5 antibody
Anti-POU6F1 antibody images
References for Anti-POU6F1 antibody (ab30944)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"