For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 JmjC domain.
Information by UniProt
- C16orf20 antibody
- JmjC domain-containing protein 8 antibody
- JmjC domain-containing protein PP14397 antibody
Anti-PP14397 antibody images
Western blot - PP14397 antibody (ab36759)
Anti-PP14397 antibody (ab36759) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899) at 10 µl/ml buffer
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa
References for Anti-PP14397 antibody (ab36759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"