For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PPA2 antibody
See all PPA2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to PPA2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
full-length human PPA2 protein
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain, gastric carcinoma, lung, ovary, skeletal muscle, umbilical cord blood and a cell line derived from kidney proximal tubule epithelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- HSPC124 antibody
- Inorganic pyrophosphatase 2 antibody
- Inorganic pyrophosphatase 2, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-PPA2 antibody images
Western blot - PPA2 antibody (ab67111)
All lanes : Anti-PPA2 antibody (ab67111) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PPA2 antibody (ab67111)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"