For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PPAPDC3 antibody
See all PPAPDC3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PPAPDC3
- SpecificityAt least two isoforms of PPAPDC3 are known to exist; ab106399 will recognize both isoforms. ab106399 will not cross react with other PPAPDC family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of Human PPAPDC3 (EAW87966).
- Positive control
- Mouse heart tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role as negative regulator of myoblast differentiation, in part through effects on MTOR signaling. Has no detectable enzymatic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PA-phosphatase related phosphoesterase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus envelope. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Membrane. Both the N-and C-terminal are exposed to the cytoplasm/nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf67 antibody
- Phosphatidic acid phosphatase type 2 domain-containing protein 3 antibody
- PPAC3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PPAPDC3 antibody images
References for Anti-PPAPDC3 antibody (ab106399)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"