For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8937? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8937 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- He J et al. MuRF2 regulates PPAR?1 activity to protect against diabetic cardiomyopathy and enhance weight gain induced by a high fat diet. Cardiovasc Diabetol 14:97 (2015).
- Sharif O et al. The triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 inhibits complement component 1q effector mechanisms and exerts detrimental effects during pneumococcal pneumonia. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004167 (2014).
- Gatfield D et al. Integration of microRNA miR-122 in hepatic circadian gene expression. Genes Dev 23:1313-26 (2009).
- Mazzatti DJ et al. Muscle unloading-induced metabolic remodeling is associated with acute alterations in PPARdelta and UCP-3 expression. Physiol Genomics 34:149-61 (2008).
- Amengual J et al. Retinoic acid treatment increases lipid oxidation capacity in skeletal muscle of mice. Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:585-91 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"