PPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100742)
- Product namePPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA KitSee all CXCL7 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 14 pg/ml
- Range10.97 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 123.5 108% - 133% Serum 118.3 100% - 135% Plasma 97.75 75% - 110%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam’s PPBP Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse PPBP in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Mouse PPBP coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PPBP present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse PPBP antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PPBP bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 600X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent C. 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse PPBP 2 vials PPBP Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse PPBP Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- RelevanceCXCL7 is a platelet-derived growth factor that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. It is a potent chemoattractant and activator of neutrophils and has been shown to stimulate various cellular processes including DNA synthesis, mitosis, glycolysis, intracellular cAMP accumulation, prostaglandin E2 secretion, and synthesis of hyaluronic acid and sulfated glycosaminoglycan. It also stimulates the formation and secretion of plasminogen activator by synovial cells.
- B TG1
- Beta TG
- Beta thromboglobulin
- C X C motif chemokine 7
- Connective tissue activating peptide III
- CTAP III
- LA PF4
- Leukocyte derived growth factor
- Low affinity platelet factor IV
- Macrophage derived growth factor
- NAP 2
- Neutrophil activating peptide 2
- Platelet basic protein
- pro platelet basic protein (chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 7)
- Small inducible cytokine B7
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 7
- TCK 1
- Thrombocidin 1
- Thrombocidin 2
- Thymus Chemokine 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100742)
ab100742 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.