For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116635 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionNecessary for the biosynthesis of coenzyme A. Catalyzes the decarboxylation of 4-phosphopantothenoylcysteine to form 4'-phosphopantotheine.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; coenzyme A biosynthesis; CoA from (R)-pantothenate: step 3/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HFCD (homo-oligomeric flavin containing Cys decarboxylase) superfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 1810057I13Rik antibody
- 8430432M10Rik antibody
- CoaC antibody
Anti-PPCDC antibody images
References for Anti-PPCDC antibody (ab116635)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"