For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionNecessary for the biosynthesis of coenzyme A. Catalyzes the decarboxylation of 4-phosphopantothenoylcysteine to form 4'-phosphopantotheine.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; coenzyme A biosynthesis; CoA from (R)-pantothenate: step 3/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HFCD (homo-oligomeric flavin containing Cys decarboxylase) superfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 1810057I13Rik antibody
- 8430432M10Rik antibody
- CoaC antibody
Anti-PPCDC antibody images
References for Anti-PPCDC antibody (ab76903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"