For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111718 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the first step in the biosynthesis of coenzyme A from vitamin B5, where cysteine is conjugated to 4'-phosphopantothenate to form 4-phosphopantothenoylcysteine.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; coenzyme A biosynthesis; CoA from (R)-pantothenate: step 2/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPC synthetase family.
Information by UniProt
- COAB antibody
- FLJ11838 antibody
- MGC117357 antibody
Anti-PPCS antibody images
References for Anti-PPCS antibody (ab111718)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"